Sexually Transmitted Diseases/possible STD?

I don't have any pain or itching, so when I noticed the bumps I have no idea how long they've been down there since there's no physical side effects from it. I've never noticed something like this before. It also wasn't there when I last had sex two months ago. I don't know if it's harmless or if it could be an STD. It's not hard or itchy or painful, it's just fleshy and it look weird. I was wondering if maybe you could help?

We call them papilla and they will continue to grow and appear as you sexually mature. Actually they appear AFTER you have sex and if you're planning on having a baby, well, more to come! They occur as a result of the sloughing of skin cells within the vaginal walls created by friction from intercourse and other factors that occur such as menstruation and should not be misconstrued as a sign of disease or illness. My advice to women is if you notice itching, swelling, pain, discharge, then consult your OBGYN or specialist and if you haven't had a pap smear in the past 3 years then its time for one! Let me know if you need follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.