Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red bumps after 2 months

Question
top view of red bumps
top view of red bumps  

red bumps
red bumps  
Hello i had unprotected sex with a girl i met at a club 2 and a half months ago. Like in the past two weeks my penis head has grown some red spots and recently it looks like a rash with a bunch of little red spots on the head and part of it is purple. It has also started to be really irritated and it burns once in a while during the day. I dont know if it has anything to do with the girl or an std. Or if its just sort of infection.

Answer
Gerry,

Its indicative of balanitis, which is a fungal infection and is associated with STI' but isn't one. I would suggest making an appointment with your primary care provider to take care of it before it turns into something more serious and next time consider using a barrier method along with a silicone or water based lubricant to cut back on abrasion burns as well.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice