Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red bumps on penis head.

Question
Second
Second  
bumps pic
bumps pic  
QUESTION: I'm a 25 year old male in a committed relationship with my girlfriend for seven months now.

A few days ago, we had sex without a condom. While I was able to rinse with water, I wasn't in a position to fully bathe with soap and water for almost two days. Now, we've had sex without a condom before with no issue. Yesterday, I noticed small, red bumps on the head of my penis. They're painless with no itching sensation. I have never had these before. I trust her that she has not had intercourse with anyone, nor have I. What do you believe this could be?
They are painless, with no itching/burning sensation. But my penis head does seem dryer than usual. Thank you so much in advance.

ANSWER: Joe,

The bumps around your corona are penile pearly papules and have been there forever, but I'm sure you new that. As for the abrasion burns on your penis, those were because you didn't use a condom AND I'm betting a few bucks you didn't use lubricant either. Whenever you have intercourse (with either yourself or someone else) you're literally burning off the skin of your penis with either your hand or your partners orifice, so using a water based or silicone lubricant gets rid of that friction. The abrasions will heal in a few days, but a few dabs of hydrocortisone a couple times a day will speed up the process too! Let me know if you have follow-up.

Cheers,

John

1
1  

2
2  
QUESTION: Thanks for the insight there. My girlfriend and I were talking after it started, and she said that she had begun a yeast infection the same day we had sex without realizing it. I figured "Okay, no big deal. I'll use Monistat 7 cream to clear it up." I've been using it for a few days now, and the original spots are gone, but now I have these white marks as shown in the picture. Any advice?

Answer
Oh God Joe,

Men aren't suppose to use vaginal yeast infection cream, its to powerful! You've basically burnt the skin off your glans because Monistat is meant for an internal vaginal chemistry whereas men should use a clotrimazole cream like Lotrimin or some other jock itch medication. It will eventually heal itself, but try not to do that again! Haha.

Best wishes,

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice