Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red itching

Question
1
1  

2
2  
Hy!

I had a sex with a girl few times last weekend.
On Monday whole skin of testis started to be red, itching and it felt like burning and small place near glans too. Today my skin on testis is much better but near the glans it's still red and there are small pimples which are itching. I use neutral cream for it.
Doctor said that it doesn't look like something dangerous for now. Should i be worried or it's just a irritation?

Thank you!

Answer
John,

So you had unprotected intercourse? Which means you had several abrasion burns that are now healing because you didn't use lubricant and the effects were compounded. Everytime you have unprotected intercourse, even when women produce natural lubricant, you actually shear off the skin of your penis against the interior walls of her vagina because of the friction forces involves. So you're healing because of that and your doctor is right; while its not a problem now, because you'll heal in a few days, if you think you were at risk for STI's you can get tested in 2-3 weeks. The irritation will disappear on its own, but the next time use a barrier method or at the very least use a water based or silicon lubricant.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice