Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red lumps on penis head

Red lumps 1
Red lumps 1  

Red lumps 2
Red lumps 2  
Hey Doctor John.

I need a bit of help to define my red lumps that i got on my penis head. I never did any sex intercourse but recently i got an oral in a public hotel. My lumps are not itchy and i treated them with aciclovir cream because i thought it was a herpes, but i guess the lumps getting more toned after i applied those cream, so i stop it at this moment. Do you think this one is STD? I dont know whether i got this one due to unclean underwear, infected from the public hotel or the one who gave me oral. What should I do? Thank you so much.

Those are some pretty intense lesions you have and I'm sure the unprotected oral sex I'm assuming you had probably had something to do with it am I right? Was there teeth involved? They look pretty severe because normally abrasions never look that bad, so I would consult with a physician to make sure there's no internal trauma to the penis and it is possible because of the unprotected intercourse that you could have been exposed to HSV 2 or genital herpes, so if you want to get tested then wait 2-3 weeks to make sure you get accurate test results.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.