Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD

I had sex last 5 days ago and its been itchy for 2 days now and then when i checked it i saw a white-tissue-like sticking on the vaginal wall. Can you please take a look if its something or normal. Please :(

It's impossible to diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor and have an exam and hopefully, your doctor can help you. I would urge you to refrain from sex outside of marriage to prevent problems such as this. Please let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.