Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Very Tiny Blood/Red Spots On Penile Shaft

Hello! I seem to have a weird problem.  I discovered today that I have these very tiny red dots in my penile shaft.( Pretty sure I didn't have them yesterday) They seem like blood spots, tiny "hematomas" ? ( I searched and there's nothing online not even something close to this, only petachia but im not sure )

They are hard to see in the picture even with macro.

I'm a 24 year old male. Uncircumcised.These spots they just appeared, no sex is involved in it. In fact, I have almost 7 months to have sex. So I am little worried, what these could be ?  Thanks for your time.

Aside from a VERY well attack frenum, which is uncommon, but not abnormal I don't see anything wrong with what you have. They are not indicative or disease or abnormality and can indicate sebaceous pimples with the mild presence of blood; just like a particularly gooey pimple. This is present in the condition Fordyce's which is present in a large number of people and appears along the testicles, shaft, and even on the glans. I have the condition myself and its something that I have ignored for the better part of 18 years. Its best to leave the spots alone as attempted to burst them would cause problems with infection and I never recommend that my clients attempt to burst their cysts anyway as that can lead to scarring and infection. They will go away on their own but they can come back as well. If you have follow up let me know.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.