Sexually Transmitted Diseases/warts on base of penile shaft

Question
3
3  
2
2  
QUESTION: Hello,
Pics are attached.
Can you tell by the picture what does it look like?
Thanks!!

ANSWER: Hi Remo,

They do appear to be skin tags and that's not anything to be afraid of. If you're curious if whether or not they could be HPV (assuming you've been having unprotected intercourse) then you can dab vinegar on the warts and if they remain their current pinkish color then they are completely harmless. However, if they turn WHITE, then they are either viral tissue or possible pre-cancerous, but that's pretty rare. Try the vinegar test and get back to me with your results. Remember, that you can have a qualified dermatologist burn them off if you dislike them regardless :D

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: Thank you for your reply.
I tried the vinegar test and I didn't see any changes. In the last 10-12 years I've been only with two women, my current and my ex. I never had any unprotected intercourse before.
Is it reduces the chance for HPV?

Answer
Remo,

The less risky intercourse and the less partners you have (of course) it will lower your chances of HPV. Because its a skin-to-skin contact transmittable STI, its the most common STI reported today among younger people, so its important to stay safe and remember that trick I taught you!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice