Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Not sure whats wrong!

Red Bump
Red Bump  

Ive had unprotected sex quiet a bit which i totally regret but i have bumps on my scrotum and around my penis head and im not sure what they are so i was hoping you could tell me, im really scared and i hope its nothing serious i thank you in advance for your help.

Having unprotected intercourse puts you at risk for just about everything, but the good news is that this is just an ingrown hair. I wouldn't scratch it if I were you because it can get way more infected than it always is and you should just let it heal. They are extremely common in the groin area where the kinky pubic hair tends to grow into the skin and cause inflammation and infection, so this occurs often. Try not to pick at it and just let it burst on its on if it happens; just keep it clean when it does occur.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.