Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Diane W.

Question
You are possibly the worst person to give sexually related advice that I could ever think of. You degrade people who write in with concerns and advice them to never have sex outside of marriage. I don't know what part of the US you come from, but it sounds like Kansas 1955. You've got to stop wasting your time and giving terrible advice to people who are genuinely seeking MEDICAL advice. Let someone else handle it. Really.

Chris

Answer
I get favorable responses from many of my questioners. Questioners can read my responses before they ask a question and if they don't like my advice, they can ask someone else. All types of answers are needed on here. Thanks for your feedback.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW