Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Found bumps that itch but I'm not sure what they are

Question
One
One  

Two
Two  
I've had sex with only one girl and she said she was clean. It doesn't hurt but it does itch. I had sex 6 days ago and I saw the bumps and it started itching the next day. I'm afraid it might be herpes. I did use a condom. I have also been itchy around my thighs and butt cheeks but no bumps. I haven't seen any clusters

Answer
Jason, Have you found out anything yet? You should go to a doctor and get a checkup. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I hate to tell you but people are going to say they are clean and you don't know if they are telling the truth or not. So please refrain. Let me know what happens.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW