Sexually Transmitted Diseases/A pimple like growth on my penis

Question
This is the close up image
This is the close up i  

Another image
Another image  
Greetings sir!
Actually I had a tiny pimple before 2 months. I thought its nothing.
But now the pimple has increased in size and looks ugly.
I am worried about it. I have attached an image. Is it anything serious? What is it actually? Should I be worried about it? Is there any medicine?

Thank You.

Answer
Greetings,

That's not a pimple, it more resembles a skin tag or a more serious condition called human papilloma virus aka genital warts. The sure fire way of testing it from home is by using common household vinegar. If you dab some on the skin tag with a QTip or cotton ball and the area turns WHITE, then its a positive sign for viral tissue or even more serious cancerous tissue, and I would recommend going to your physician to have it assessed and removed. However, if it stays that pinkish color and there is no color change at all, then you have nothing to worry about. In either case, you could still elect to have it removed, but that's up to you.

Good luck!

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice