Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots/bumps/patches/rashes on penis head idk what they are...

Question
penis
penis  
a month ago these things started showing up. only one showed up but later there were showing up more and more and im so scared i dont know what to do and im afraid that i will have problems in my sexual life. im only 16 and i dont know what to do and i dont want to go to the doctor with my parents because i would be ashamed.. please give me some advice or smth... i haven't had sex, only few times my gf tried to give me a blowjob but nothing more and she doesnt have any problems with her oral health... i dont think it is an std but i dont know who else to ask...

Answer
Greetings,

Do they appear after oral sex? If so, they are abrasion lesions and will heal on their own as they are a result of aggravated skin cells that have been sloughed off during oral sex. It is not an STI. The same thing can happen as a result of unprotected intercourse as well because of not using lubrication as well, which is why you should use a barrier method and a water or silicone based lubricant. The lesions should heal within a few days, but a few dabs of hydrocortisone can make it clear up faster as well. If you have further concerns, please contact your primary care provider.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice