Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is this

Question
Photo 1
Photo 1  

Photo 2
Photo 2  
So I haven't been the safest sexually, never had a problem until I started thinking about risks. I have had pain on the tip of my penis and there is a mark right by my meatus that never goes away but will seem to get irritated at times. I went to the doctor, showed, explained and had her look at pictures. She said it didn't look like hsv but I'm not completely confident. I had testing done but won't know for a week. I was curious if I could get your opinion on this.

Answer
Hello Tyler,
The little darkly pigmented area you see is an enlarged blood vessel, a normal variant.   The pain and irritation at the tip needs more evaluation.  I can tell you easier what it isn't than what it is! It is NOT herpes or warts. You didn't say whether you have any other health problems or are taking any other medications for other conditions.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar