Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Genital std on glans?

Question
1
1  

2
2  
Hello,
So i knew this girl not too long ago and 7 days ago we slept together, i put a condom only for penetration so she did gave me oral sex before that. 3 days after that night,I noticed my glans was itchy ( tingling sensation ).
I havent had any other symptoms like flu or anything so far and i would like to know if you got any idea if this looks like something bad , herpes maybe? I am kinda stressing out, going to the clinic tomorrow for my appointment.There`s a photo that i applied vinegar and one dry.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Answer
Pete,

Your glans appears to be completely normal in this image. There is no indication of HPV or HSV (herpes) from this image that you've given me. If you want to get tested just for your own assurance then that's great! Make an appointment with your primary care provider and ask for the whole screen; its quick and the results usually take about a week. It's quite normal when saliva makes contact with your body parts for it to feel "tingly" because of the enzymes in saliva that are responsible for breaking down food. That would explain the itchiness. Which goes away once you bathe or wipe it off. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice