Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Herpes?

Picture of the bumps
Picture of the bumps  
I had unprotected sex I would say roughly two months ago no problems. Just today I noticed when I was starting to shave there were bumps in my pubic hair region. Roughly 7 of them. Looking like pimples. I have not had any itching problems or urination burning. However I wore the same underwear for a few days in a row and they are slightly tight. Is is possible it's just irritated from that? I'm concerned and worried.

You answered your own question in the second sentence. Can you guess what the issue is? You never ever SHAVE your public region. This is my biggest pet peeve with men and women. The genitals were not meant to be shaved with a razor. Electric trimmers-fine. Scissors-sure. Pay the nice lady at the spa to do a Brazilian wax-even better. Pubic hair is kinky, which means it grows like irregularly like a coiled garden hose and creates ingrown hairs leading to infected follicles, which you have LOTS of! XD

If you stop with the shaving and change your "manscaping" techniques, the problems will solve themselves. I've been using scissors for 15 years and NEVER had a problem :) Let me know how it works out. Yes, it will itch like hell as the hair grows back out. Do NOT pop your boils as this leads to further infection, so let your skin heal itself.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.