Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HIV through erotic message

QUESTION: Hi Dr, I am 32 year male and had gone for Chinese body to body message 3 weeks ago. Initially that lady has messaged my whole body by using oil. During that course, She put her finger close to my balls. At the end (aprox. 15 Mint) she took off her cloth and my under pant as well, she applied oil on my penis through her hand and start rubbing my penis through her knee and breast and during that course I ejaculate. She was lying on my body for few minutes after the ejaculation. I am not sure my penis touched her vagina. I kissed her boobs 2-3 times but not her nipples.

I didn't indulge in any other oral sex or any type of intercourse.

I don't have any cuts on my body and I didn't notice on her as the room was little dark. I took the shower after half an hour of this incident.

I was very much scared and next day morning I have gone for Combo HIV Test (1 & 2) & P24 which was negative.

But I read on the internet that there is certain window period (3 Months) and the results can be confirmed after that.

After three weeks I am feeling uneasiness in my throat, tongue become little whitish, few red bumps on the skin (but disappear in 2 days) and having little pain in my stomach like diarrhea (but not in actual).

I am really very much scared and all the day and night thinking about this infection.

What are the chances of getting HIV/ STI by this activity?

Do I need to go for HIV Test again? If yes, please recommend when should I have to go since it is only 3 weeks now from the exposure.

Please help me on this.

ANSWER: Greetings,

You have a greater chance of being struck by lightning whilst being abducted by aliens then contracting HIV through this activity because there was NO fluid exchange. HIV can only be transmitted through direct blood, seminal fluid, vaginal secretions, and from breast milk exchange from person to person. Since that didn't happen there was literally NO chance of you contracting anything.

QUESTION: Dear John, Thanks for your reply. I have done the HIV 1/2 antibody test on 29Th Day after the exposure which comes out Negative, but there is a number (0.48) indicated on the report. What it means? I am really worried about this number. Am I going to be positive after some time? Is this number is normal?

I believe it's a 3rd Generation Test which I have done.

Please help me, I am very much confused and I am still having the symptoms of HIV (Whitish Tongue, Dry Mouth).

Do I need to go for test again.

Those are not symptoms of HIV! You're having maybe a fungal throat infection and nothing more, which is extremely common. If you rinsed your mouth out with warm salt water or used Listerine twice a day it would make a difference in your oral health suffice it to say, but you do not have HIV. So the hypochondria you are undoubtedly experiencing isn't helping. You tested negative and be pleased with your results :)

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.