Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pain inside tip of penis

I'm 31. For a while now, I'd say about 2 years, I have battled with this mild pain that i feel in my testicles and I have been indeed been very careless a number of times having unprotected sex. However in the last 2 years I have not been sexually active as I have been taking time to examine my self and become more responsible. In recent times i have done most tests which have all come back negative, hiv, gonorrhea, syphilis, went for a ultrasound of my testicles, nothing has been found. Recently my doctor examined me and said i had some genital warts showing up, after which i did some research and also discovered it being linked to some white dots i have noticed appearing on my lips in the last 6 to 8 months. i also have this sharp pain in the inside of the tip of my penis, mostly early in the morning just after waking up. i have no pains afterwards while urinating or anything like that. I have been scheduled for a CT scan which my doctor said would probably reveal more since we haven't found anything more from the procedures we have gone through so far, i have recently started to feel a mild throbbing pain in my groin area and this is all getting very overwhelming for me. Please, just so that i get a second opinion, with all that i have described, what would you say about my case? Thanks in advance

The white bumps around your lips are Fordyce's spots and are pretty normal. A lot of people have them and they also appear in the groin as well. As for your symptoms, since I'm not a urologist I couldn't fathom a guess. If your STI tests have come back negative then it isn't a problem with disease, but more likely a problem with anatomy. Let me know how your CT scan goes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.