Sexually Transmitted Diseases/possible hiv?

lymph node
lymph node  

could you please help or guide me please ive been really worried for these past couple of months.
ive had this swollen lymph node under my ear. tonsilar area from
the photo i attached. ive had it probably since july. at first it was swollen and kind of burning. it was about the size of a dime coin so i just ignore it and just took some antio biotics thought that it would help it dis appear. after i awhile i just ignore it and eventually it became small
and not really noticable unless i press hard on the area and what gots me
really worried is that ive recently just got a oral thrush not in the mouth though. ive got it in my lip. (yeast infection in the lips) i think they call it candidiasis or something like that and from what i have searched online. most people who gets it were the people with hiv and weak immune system. since ive had my un noticable lymph node under my ear for 2 months now and recently just got a reoccuring yeast infection in the lips (for a about a month now)

what is the possibility that i have a hiv?

p.s my urine smells really funky too
and cloudy. ive had this for
more than 6 months now

kindly please help me answer my questions
havent really had time to schedule a hiv test since a graduating student and i am really busy with finals..

HIV wouldn't cause recurrent UTI's, which it sounds like what you're experiencing. It also sounds you're experience stress induced symptoms. Also "yeast infection in the lips?" I have no idea what that could even be, but it certainly isn't one of the worse disease on Earth! If I were you, I would visit your primary care provider to see if it you could be put on antibiotics to see if it couldn't be something like Mono, which would actually require steroids. Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.