Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do i have sifilis

Question
I have one red bump with what looks like a scab forming and its on the middle top area of my shaft and when i shower it turns white, do u think i have an std?

Answer
Antonio,

Since I do not have an image in which to form a sound hypothesis, this sounds more like a healing sebaceous cyst. Those are extremely common and basically are ruptured acne lesions. It will heal on its own and become normal tissue within a few days. Never pick and those and don't attempt to pop them either as you can create a route for infection. Let me know if you have follow up. And the correct spelling is syphilis :)

Cheers,

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice