Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Skin tags?

Question
I have what appears to be skin tags, like legit skin tags with in the vaginal lips. Not on the vagina but al the inside of the lips close to it. What could this be from? They don't hurt and don't look like warts just tiny pieces of torn flesh. I've had them  for a while

Answer
Jess,

Those could be completely normal and just vestibular papilloma. If you want to test them to see if they could be HPV then you could dip a QTip into white vinegar and apply the solution to the skin tags. If they turn WHITE, then that's usually an indication of HPV or even pre-cancerous tissue. However, if they stay pinkish or even a grayish sort of color, then it's normal tissue and nothing to worry about. If you are 21 or older your OBGYN will assess these VP whenever you get a pap smear every 3 years :) Best of luck.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice