Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small bumps on back/flat spot on tip of penis

All 4 photos in one
All 4 photos in one  

Tip of penis head
Tip of penis head  
Hi im just wondering i have small spots on the top of my penis and appear to be like small flat spots they cause no complications or pain i just wanted an opinion what they maybe could be as im in the process of trying to set up a visit w. my doctor soon. And as for my other question is that i have two spot on the back of my penis thats been there for awhile and recently noticed the skin changing within the past yea this also cause no problems nor irritations Just wanted an personal outlook on this.
On the side note i have small but on the top of the pelvic area that i felt it as just an infected hair which pretty much healing up. again just wanted an personal opinion on this.

The bumps are not indicative of any disease or problem; they are most likely sebaceous cysts or Fordyce's and will heal on their own. Oodles of people get them. Please do not pop them as they can get infected. Also the color changes on in your skin is indicative of melanin or skin pigment changes and is also normal. This is something I consult with my dermatologist once a year on. Believe it or not you CAN theoretically get melanoma in your groin; it is EXTREMELY rare, but it happens. I have a dark splotch that is on the glans of my penis, which is why I get it checked every year. As long as it doesn't change shape, size, or spread it is completely fine. If you want to get it checked by your doctor then that's being proactive and good for you! Let me know how it goes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.