Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD

Question
penis
penis  

penis
penis  
I noticed 2-3 bumps on my penis shaft a few years ago but I didnt pay it no mind until I noticed the skin of my penis change about a year ago too. Everything is painless but now that im older its starting to concern me on what it is. As of recently my uretha has been itchy sometimes and when I urinate I feel a sharp type  of feeling it doesnt hurt to urinate but the feeling is not normal. I feel like that part might be a urinary tract infection. Im too shy to go to the doctors about everything so I wanted to see what you have to say or what I should do ?

Answer
Tyler,

The bumps on your penis are sebeceous cysts, which are harmless and nothing to worry about. They may go away on their own, but they may also come back. I wouldn't attempt to pick at them or that may create a route for infection. As for your urethral problems, I would address this with your primary care provider as its important to address internal problems to see if they could be something even more potentially serious. Remember that UTI's could morph into something more serious that could potentially damage your kidneys, so if I were you I would put your fear aside and speak to your doctor about this because I would want to get it treated! Push come to shove the very LEAST he could put you on is a cranberry juice diet! :D

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice