Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is this

Second today
Second today  
Hi can you please tell me what these look like the pictures are 14 days appart

Did you have unprotected intercourse recently? It looks more like an abrasion lesion then anything else, which means you cut your skin. The redness and swelling clearly went down and now you have a lesion, which appears to be healing somewhat. I would recommend using a water or silicone based lubricant in the future whenever engaging in intercourse OR masturbation. Uncut guys have a lot of extra skin than can get caught up in places (like a zipper for example) or during sex can even rip from the fascia (tissue) underneath and cause a degloving injury. If this situation does not clear up within a few days then please consult with your primary care provider, who may look at it in more detail, but it does appear to be an STI by any means.

Cheers and feel better :*(

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.