Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this an STD?

Question
herpes or pimple
herpes or pimple  

herpes or pimple
herpes or pimple  
About a year ago I had unprotected sex, and this is my first scare. I never felt any burning, itchy, or anything along those lines. But when I was getting into the shower, I happened to see and feel a bump that looked similar to a pimple. When I popped it, white did come out that similar to a pimple but what scares me is the clear liquid that followed after. I read online that clear liquid represents herpes, but this was not in a cluster as you can see from pictures (hopefully), it just looks like one big bump. It's recent.

Answer
Hi Sean,
Your asking me to comment about a single set of photos taken presumably at the same time. The bump you have illustrated really looks like a pimple.  Go to www.google.com/images and look up penile herpes to see what the blister looks like.  Think of a friction blister on your foot after a long walk with shoes that rub!  It looks somewhat like a water filled blister, with itching, numbness, and sometimes with pain, but not always. Pimples have congealed oil and or pus that comes out. Sometimes a clear serousy fluid may come out too, especially if you press hard enough.  

It's highly UNLIKELY to be due to herpes.  Apply moist heat applications, followed by some antibiotic cream. Do so 3-4 times daily, and within a week it should be better.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar