Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on scrotum.

Question
Scrotum area
Scrotum area  

Pubics
Pubics  
Hi! I'm 20. From Bogotá.
I've had one of this bumps on my scrotum since few months ago, now, I've noticed some more around the scrotum and also over the pubic area, and a few little white spots. I don't shave, have a regular cleaning, and sexually active, I have stopped a month ago because it started to worry me. They are hard at the touch and inside the skin, the won't pop out.
Appreciate your help I don't know what it is.

Answer
Hello Daniel,
The scrotal bumps appear to be enlarged oil glands of the skin known as sebaceous cysts-- a normal variation.  Moist heat may help to keep the pores in the skin unclogged and help soften the oil so that it can keep the skin soft and not dry. You may need to seek a dermatologist if moist heat doesn't help after a few weeks.

The bump in the pubic area looks more like a wart or skin tag. If it persists, than a dermatologist can freeze or cut it off.  

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar