Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV questions

Question
Here are some pictures
Here are some pictures  
Okay so lately I've been feeling an sortve itchy/irritated feeling around the head of my penis and there were a few "bumps" but j have no clue what they are and I wanted to know if it seems like herpes to you.. They don't hurt when I touch them and I even put alcohol on my penis to see if it would like sting or burn and it didn't.

Answer
Josh,

Everyone on the planet has bumps on their body. 50% of all sexually active adults will get a non-cancerous form of HPV in their lifetime and nearly everyone on the planet has one of the 2 forms of HSV or herpes. However, your penis looks like burnished silver in this photo, so I'm going with a thumbs up for right now. And if you wanted to check for HPV in the future you would actually use VINEGAR not alcohol. You would apply vinegar to your skin for 30-60 seconds and if your skin turned WHITE then it would be a positive test for viral or cancerous tissue. However if it stayed its natural color then its A-OK.

Happy Holidays,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice