Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV or skin tags?

I am a 19 year old female and I have just noticed these things on the inside of my vagina. I had unprotected sex in October and I'm not sure if I got warts or if they're skin tags or something else.

Please help me, I'm very nervous. :(

They are skin tags, but you can test them to see if they are HPV by swabbing a QTip thats been dunked in vinegar for about 30 seconds. If they shine bright white then that's a good indication that they could be viral tissue and you want to have them examined by your OBGYN, but if they don't change color at all, then it's normal tissue and it's nothing to worry about. In either case, you could wait for your next pap smear to have them checked and your OBGYN could remove them then. Usually that occurs every 3 years anyway and tissue is assessed for growths, but usually you have to be 21 for that to happen. Let me know how everything goes.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.