Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pimples on my penile shaft

Question
The pimples on my penile shaft
The pimples on my peni  

Red pimple like things on the sides of the penis
Red pimple like things  
Hey I had a blowjob from this girl three months ago and I barely knew her. The following day I thought my balls smelled so I put on anti-persistant deodorant around my penis. The same day i had an intense burning sensation but the following day all the intense burning sensation is gone. Couple of days later I started noticing these pimples on the ring of my penile shaft. I think is called the curcumcise ring or somehting. It's been three months now and I still have these pimples there and they don't itch, and don't give me pain. The only way they bother me is if I have to look at them. I think there might be more coming but I could be wrong. In addition, I started notcing these small pin heads on the head of my penis and just like the pimples they don't itch or give me pain. Actually they did give me paid one time when they rubbed against my boxers but now not at all. There about four or five of them clustered and only way for me to see them is for me to get hard. I'm not sure if this could be releated to an STD or not but recently my back's been feeling hot. Just like the other problems so far it don't hurt,  or itch. It just bothers me. So could this be anything, I've zoomed into the pimples.

Answer
Greetings,

Those are sebaceous cysts and nothing more. They are not the result of an STI, but dead skin cells and nothing to be concerned about; they slough off on their own, but I can't give you a time table on that. The reason why you had irritation because of the blowjob was because saliva has enzymes that cause irritation on skin, so if you wanted to, you could use a condom the next time, but that's up to you! Let me know how everything goes.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice