Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What do you think it is?

Question
Wondering what I\'ve got
Wondering what I've go  
I have had a few red spots on the head of my penis. They are now looking white with some dried "pus" like st ruff around them. They hurt a lot now and I am looking for guidance. I do have pictures if you want to see them.

Answer
Tom,

Since I don't have a basis other that it "hurts" it could be a herpes lesions and it that case I would recommend that you get it looked at by a primary care provider to get it tested for fluid residue. You would basically get a blood test on top of it for any other STI's the provider deemed necessary. It wouldn't hurt beyond the normal discomfort of getting blood drawn. Let me know how everything goes and make sure you use protection if you do engage in intercourse during the time it heals.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice