Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white spots on penis head

white spots
white spots  

white spots
white spots  
recently..(a day ago) ..i got to notice some white dots on my penis head which is totally new to me...i have a uncircumcised penis with a dry condition ..when googled i came across the term FORDYCE SPOTS but i need to make sure its not an STD...and i am not much sexually active....please let me know as soonn as possible..

I agree with you; it is not an STI and it is Fordyce's, which is an inherited skin condition and nothing to worry about. You can't exactly treat it, nor will it go away. Please don't pop them as you can damage the skin permanently and open yourself to infection and they can come back. You can consult with a dermatologist if you wish, but the good news is that they do decrease with age. I have them myself and they are not a big deal in my 30's as they were in my 20's. Let me know if you have follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.