Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white spots on penis head

Question
white spots
white spots  

white spots
white spots  
recently..(a day ago) ..i got to notice some white dots on my penis head which is totally new to me...i have a uncircumcised penis with a dry condition ..when googled i came across the term FORDYCE SPOTS but i need to make sure its not an STD...and i am not much sexually active....please let me know as soonn as possible..

Answer
Bobby,

I agree with you; it is not an STI and it is Fordyce's, which is an inherited skin condition and nothing to worry about. You can't exactly treat it, nor will it go away. Please don't pop them as you can damage the skin permanently and open yourself to infection and they can come back. You can consult with a dermatologist if you wish, but the good news is that they do decrease with age. I have them myself and they are not a big deal in my 30's as they were in my 20's. Let me know if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice