Sexually Transmitted Diseases/2 white spots/bumps (kinda like whiteheads)

Question
First white bump
First white bump  

Second white bump
Second white bump  
Hi Mark,

I have these 2 white spots/bumps (kinda like whiteheads) -

1. One is on the neck of my penis glans - I think this one is new and it is there since 1+ months or so. I think there is no increase in size and it is just the same (i.e. since I noticed it 1+ months back).

2. Other one is just near the frenulum and it is there since 6 months or so. And, I think there is no increase in size and it is just the same.

I have had 5 sex partners since last 2 years and I always use condoms. However, I do oral sex without condoms.

Also, my condom tore a few times with my girlfriend (1 girl out of those 5 and we are together since 2+ years). She got herself tested for STDs in Nov 2014 and all test results were negative. Pap smear was also normal.

I am really worried if they are warts or any other STDs. Kindly help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Mike

Answer
Hello Mike,
The white area do look somewhat like areas of HPV infection, especially since they haven't changed for over a month.  If you apply vinegar and the area turn really, really white, in comparison to the surrounding skin, than they probably are areas of HPV. You may continue to wait and see, or you may see an STD specialist and have them evaluate and treat you if it is warranted.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar