Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on penis

Question
bump
bump  
I recently had sex about 3 months ago and about a week or two after having sex I noticed a bump on the top of my penis , I'm circumcised. The bump doesn't hurt and its painless , I'm just trying to make sure I dont have herpes or anything. Thankyou for your time.

Answer
John,

It's a sebaceous cyst, which is a hardened and very clogged pore. Likened to acne, but not a normal hair follicle, this is something that I recommend that you leave alone because if it ruptures you could open yourself to infection and it will end up 5x worse-plus you can create a scar. This isn't a disease, so you can rest easy! Let me know if you have follow-up!

Cheers,

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice