Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on glans and throat

Question
Throat
Throat  

glans
glans  
I have had no sexual activity for a year.Last year I was engaging in sexual activity. During the beginning of these symptoms, I was having no sexual activity. these symptoms started at the beginning of this year. I am just worried i may have an std.The bumps on my glans were noticed when i was masturbating. Although they became smaller and less noticible over time, they are still there. I was hoping it was balanitis. The bumps on my throat have been noticed for more than 3 weeks. I thought it was just a bad sorethroat. Not much pain but little discomfort and very dry in the morning. I am also having tonsil stones and bad breath With white and yellowish tongue.

Answer
Greetings,

There is nothing off or remarkable about your penis and the "bumps" you're referring to are either Fordyce's, which are completely normal or Pearly Penile Papules, which are also completely normal. In either case, from what I can see, you have a REALLY low-key case of both. And as for your throat, that has nothing to do with STI's; I think you're about to have a bitchin tonsil infection :( It may be time to see your doctor buddy!

Cheers and hope you feel better,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice