Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Two bumps on my penis

Second one
Second one  

First one
First one  
I find first one at January 8th, and the second one at Monday this week. I feel nothing, no pain, no itch. I only have sex with my girlfriend last week.

First one, just close to the skin color and really small. Second one is bigger and easier to see. The picture of the second one was taken at yesterday, not it's not that red, it's more pinky.

If its not painful, nor is it pussing then its not a herpes blister, so it was causes by the intercourse itself. Its an abrasion lesion, which isn't uncommon at all, they are more common when people don't use a barrier method. Does this sound like your case? Its also pretty common when people don't use water or silicone based lubricant because women may not produce enough of their own internal lubricant to make sex a seamless experiences. So the friction of intercourse sheared off parts of your glans, so it just has to heal. You could use hydrocortisone cream to help speed up the process. Get back to me if you have more questions.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.