Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps on Vagina whats normal and whats not?

Question
as close as i could get it
as close as i could ge  

farther
farther  
Mr.Brice,
1st let me tell you thank you for taking the time to read this and second sorry for the pics I am about to show you. My period is ending and it isn't regular but most of the time I end up with a yeast infection. Nothing new. Well, I decided to look at my vagina and noticed some bumps they don't hurt, are kind of hard, they around my urethra and near my vaginal opening. I am having a burning sensation when I urinate and itching but I figured that was due to the yeast infection. So I guess the question is do they look normal to you?

Answer
Jasmine,

The bumps are squamous papilloma and are completely normal cell growth, but you can have those assessed for dysplasia during a pap smear, which you should do every 3 years. The itching and white discharge, however, are a different story and indicate a yeast infection, which you can  treat with over the counter medication like Monistat or if you prefer getting a second opinion, then you can visit with your primary care provider who can instruct you what products to use. Since you're in the early stages, they may recommend the exact same thing I have, but if it progresses any further then this, it may be necessary to put you on prescription antibiotics.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice