Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this herpes or a lesion from unlubricated sex

labial lesion
labial lesion  
A couple weeks ago I had sex with my husband and I was not very lubricated. Intercourse was painful because we were both dry. I thought I only had maybe some cuts. As the days passed it was painful to urinate and wiping was horrendous. We've had rough sex before and I experienced the same pain but never checked to see if my labia looked like the picture.

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry :-( That made me cringe when I saw it because I know it probably didn't feel good, but I can tell from the tracks that it was from your sex because herpes lesions don't come in tracks; its basically ONE big oozing pustule. You and your husband need to go shopping for a quality water or silicone based lubricant. You cant find them on Amazon (which is a great place) or at local drug store. KY sells great products, but try to use them everytime from now because women tend to decrease in the quantity of internal secretions they made as they a) age and b) their hormone levels. Let me know if you have follow up and hope you feel better.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.