Sexually Transmitted Diseases/penis spot

Question
Would a genital wart get smaller over a week and a half period? I noticed what looked like an irritated bump on my shaft and went to the doctor. He said it didn't look like a wart but to keep an eye on it. Over the last week or so the "bump" has become much less pronounced. I originally/still think this was a result from friction during sex. Right now, the skin has almost returned to normal color except the "spot" where the bump was is a lighter pink than the other skin and shines slightly in the light (im thinking its just new skin). Does this sound characteristic of friction burn? The abrasion is much harder to see now unless I shine my phone light on it.
Thanks!

Answer
Kyle,

Warts don't shrink and certainly not over a week! They have to be burnt off by a laser beam, so I think you bothered by the almighty acne boil! Which nearly every person on Earth suffers from at one point or another. And to cut down on friction during sex I would recommend a quality water or silicone based lubricant to prevent irritation and inflammation-relation lesions in the future. Also, if you want your friction abrasions to heal faster in the future try a dab of hydrocortisone cream on the area a couple times a day over a few days! If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice