Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pls Help Before It Gets Worst

Question
top
top  

bottom
bottom  
I have this bump on the top of my penis an these little white pimples looking on the bottom as you can i really havent had a problem with them they dont hurt or itch just last week i started seeing them an havent told my wife yet can you just please write back to me cause im freaking out you think i could have some type of sexually diseases on me Dr

Answer
Do you have anything to worry about, like you had sex with someone else besides your wife? You must go to a doctor or clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. Don't have sex with your wife if you possibly transmit to her. And always be faithful. Let me know what happens. I cant diagnose over the internet or by pictures.

DWooley97@aol.com

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW