Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pls Help Before It Gets Worst

I have this bump on the top of my penis an these little white pimples looking on the bottom as you can i really havent had a problem with them they dont hurt or itch just last week i started seeing them an havent told my wife yet can you just please write back to me cause im freaking out you think i could have some type of sexually diseases on me Dr

Do you have anything to worry about, like you had sex with someone else besides your wife? You must go to a doctor or clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. Don't have sex with your wife if you possibly transmit to her. And always be faithful. Let me know what happens. I cant diagnose over the internet or by pictures.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.