Sexually Transmitted Diseases/question

Question
I don\'t know what is this
I don't know what is t  

and this
and this  
Today I was checking my penis to see if everything was ok,and I find this little bump here , when I touch it itch a little , of course I'll go to the doctor but I'm I want to know what to expect, I had sex but it was like 7 years ago. Please , answer or give me an option of what it this.

Answer
David,

How long have you been shaving down there? Do you use an mechanical razor? Your trim job, while glorious, is ill-advised because that's why you have bumps and that's why they hurt. If you need to manscape then use an electric razor with a guard and it doesn't have to be on 1. OR pay the nice lady at a spa to give you a Brazilian wax; YES men do it too! I've seen it! The bumps on your groin are actually residual ingrown hairs because when you shave pubic hair (which is kinky and doesn't grow straight like the hair on your head) it grows back into the skin and causes and infection. Therefore, you get pain and bumps, which can turn into scar tissue! So stop with the mechanical razor; use a guard on 2 if you must because a little hair is great!

Cheers mate,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice