Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red patch with shiny center glans

Question
Glans
Glans  
Hi, a little over a week ago I noticed a inflamed red patch on my glans with a shiny depression in it. It feels like an abrasion, at first it was very dry with a tiny scab. The scab is gone  but the redness with the shiny depression is still there over a week later.
I had unprotected oral sex with a female I did not know on 12/17/14, I also has some rough masturbation not to long ago and some irritation from condom use around 2/6/15. So who knows? Hopefully you get the picture attached. I have been putting anti bacterial ointment on it twice a day for the last three days. It seems a little more like skin now not a dry patch. It has been feeling like a patch of raw skin for the past few days, especially the small shiny area.

Answer
Mark,

So first of all don't treat abrasions with Neosporin, use hydrocortisone and the dry-patch when you're using the cream is to be expected-it will fall off on its own. Abrasion burns happen to everyone on Earth with sensitive skin. Try investing in a water or silicone based lubricant and if you have intercourse use lubricant with a barrier method. The lubricant alone makes a world of difference and you wont have as many problems! Let me know if you have follow-up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice