Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots

back side
back side  
I have notice latly that after sex i have been getting these is worse the more friction.  They lighten up and go away in a few days but always come back

Abrasion burns happen as a result of lack of lubrication and this occurs because of intercourse and even masturbation as you have no doubt found out. I am guessing you're not using barrier methods and almost certainly not lubricant, so I would advise you to invest in a quality water or silicone based lubricant. I prefer KY myself (its great!) and very cost effective; you'll be surprised at how your problems will disappear once you start using said products. As for treating abrasions, you can use a couple dabs of hydrocortisone cream a couple times a day and the abrasions will disappear much faster then waiting them out the long way. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.