Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots

Question
spots
spots  

back side
back side  
I have notice latly that after sex i have been getting these spots...it is worse the more friction.  They lighten up and go away in a few days but always come back

Answer
Scott,

Abrasion burns happen as a result of lack of lubrication and this occurs because of intercourse and even masturbation as you have no doubt found out. I am guessing you're not using barrier methods and almost certainly not lubricant, so I would advise you to invest in a quality water or silicone based lubricant. I prefer KY myself (its great!) and very cost effective; you'll be surprised at how your problems will disappear once you start using said products. As for treating abrasions, you can use a couple dabs of hydrocortisone cream a couple times a day and the abrasions will disappear much faster then waiting them out the long way. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice