Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots on penis head pale with red ring.

far shot of penis
far shot of penis  

close up
close up  
hello and thank you for taking time to listen to my question about two weeks ago I learned or noticed that there were two spots on the head of my penis that look like raised red spots they are pale spots smooth looking with a reddish ring around it if you could please let me know have any advice on your expertise of what this could be it would be greatly appreciated thank you so much

Ps I have attached a very detailed close up of the issue thanks again!

How did you get them Curtis? You need to give me a little more information then just the pictures, but they look like really raw abrasions. Did you have unprotected intercourse? Did you use lubricant? Was it "rougher" than normal? Get back to me.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.