Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spot of penis glans

about 5 weeks ago, i had a small bump appear on my penis glans. this was very small and flesh colored. over the last 5 weeks it has gotten bigger, about the size of a mach dosnt really hurt, but it is uncomfortable sometimes, and sort of aches on the inside, and is uncomfortable when my pants/underwear rub on it.. right after it appeared i went to the ER and the dr looked at it, and said it was nothing. i have since went and sen a regular GP at our local drs office, who also said it was nothing and it didnt look like an STD,ect, if it didnt go away, they would give me a referral to a dermatologist. i am very concerned as if it was "nothing" why hasnt it went away and why has it gotten bigger.the dr offered no treatment for it.

You could be describing the beginnings of HPV or a genital wart, which can grow and can cause pain when it rubs against something (in this case your underwear). Unless you're tested for the disease, or unless the spot is removed, then there's no way to be sure that's what it is and if it was something minor it would have healed by now. I would take your doctor's recommendation to pursue an appointment with a dermatologist to see about diagnosis and possible removal at this point. Let me know if you have follow up and let me know how things go for you.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.