Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Strange Bumps

Question
bumbs
bumbs  

bumbs2
bumbs2  
Dear ebumps,

About 5 months ago I ended a relationship with my girlfriend because she was cheating on me. I later noticed that I have been having strange bumps only in my groin area. They seem to change location every now and then as if they are going away, but some always seem to stick around. I'm curious if you can help me identify what these things are.

Besides being there, the bumps don't bother me at all. I have had them present to my knowledge for 3 months now and They don't itch or burst. They only seem to be near the base of my penis For now, but do tend to move around. They also vary in size. Some are extremely tiny while others are twice the size as some of the regular bumps. If you can help me out that would be great!

Thank you,
Nolan

Answer
Nolan,

So the first thing I noticed automatically struck you out because I see that you "manscape." It's preferred to use scissors or an electric razor with a 2 or 3 guard or if you prefer it all off, then pay for a Brazilian wax. Pubic hair is not like the hair on the rest of your body, which grows out straight from the root then either stays straight or can curl. Pubic hair curls from the moment it leaves the follicle, so if you cut it to close to the skin, it will curl back into the skin and cause an ingrown hair. And I see oodles of those in your groin. So no, you don't have a disease, but it is just typical acne for lack of a better word. Just try to pop them because of the risk for infection and possible scarring. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice