Sexually Transmitted Diseases/treatment regarding

suffering from the disease for last 4 years & dont know about it
very itchy & bumps are full of white sticky liquid
numerous in number,on both sides of scrotum only
please give the answer asap
in high need of it
preferable home remedies or creams or powder for external use only

Since I don't have an image to work with, I'm assuming you're referring to boils? That's a form of acne, which a lot of people have. If its on the scrotum, it could be a form of Fordyce's, which means you should not be popping them at all because that leads to infection and the problem with Fordyce's is that they can come back. Fordyce's is not a disease-in fact its a genetically inherited skin trait. I have it myself and the best advice is to leave them alone. The itching you're referring to could be just common jock itch caused by a fungal infection in which cause you should be treating that with Lotrimin or Tinactin sprays or creams. Again, if you've never been assessed by your primary care provider before for this then at least get a second opinion since I'm working from scratch here!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.