Sexually Transmitted Diseases/used saliva as lube

I recently had somebody give me a handjob and they used their saliva as lube... It was rubbed all over my penis including on the tip. I am in a relationship and should not have done this and am feeling very guilty and nervous and wondering if there is any risk of contracting and std/sti from this. If so what? And how long do I need to wait to get tested for it to show up? I don't think I'm having any symptoms I think I'm just nervous about it and thinking too much as I'm worried I could pass something on to my partner and not have another chance at our relationship.I know I'm a worrier especially when it comes to possibly screwing up somebody else's life. I am getting hives (on my chest and arms I'm guessing because I keep thinking and worrying about it constantly. Please help

Saliva is not a form of transmission for STI's and people have been using saliva as lube for centuries haha. Although I don't like it because of the enzymes in it, which make you itch like the devil, which is why you should use a water or silicone based lubricant which will also cut down on abrasion burns in the future.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.