Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is it?

Tiny subcutaneous spots
Tiny subcutaneous spot  

Magnified "strings"
Magnified "strings"  
Hi.  Common stupid story.  'Unprotected sex followed by Strange "rash".  I took some antibiotics shortly after the infecting encounter at under the care of a practitioner with questionable skill and knowledge.  This may have aggravated the situation.  

I have tested negative for HIV, HSV 1 & 2,  Chlamidia, Ghonorea and Syphillis.  

I've been managing this problem for months now thinking that it is a fungus infection.  I have treated topically with anti-fungals with limited success.  I am intermittently clear when using lufenuron.  Also, Diflucan seemed to work the first time I took it but the symptoms returned so I stopped using.

The skin problem has been only on the head of the penis.  This is probably the cleanest (best) it's looked in months but it is still not gone completely.  I've seen three doctors now and I'm no closer to a diagnosis than I was in the beginning.  Can you please help me figure out what this is.

Your balanitis has been cured by now, so if anything you're dealing with some dead skin cells that have built on top of one another and dry skin isn't to uncommon within the glans itself. Actually your glans appear pretty healthy to me and those "strings" are most likely public hairs or even garment filaments from underwear or clothing. Balanitis, if treated immediately, tends to go away within a week or two NOT months, so whatever you are saying is wrong with your penis is a product of your depth perception. The penis tends to be a self-cleaning organism and so the skin on it will change as layers of skin slough off and thus the appearance will change as well. Get back to me if you have questions.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.