Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump in left side of vaginal opening

Question
Picture
Picture  
I found this when I was feeling around and took a look at it and noticed it. It's not painful and I don't really have any problems just curious as to what it could he

Answer
Hi Nina,

That's called a squamous papilloma and those are usually benign fatty tumors that can be removed, but are harmless. If you haven't had a pap smear in the past three years, then you might want to get checked with your OBGYN specialist to check for additional growths and to assess your risk for cervical cancer. If you have further questions let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice