Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps

Question
pink bump
pink bump  

brown bump
brown bump  
I have one raised pink bump on my penis near my pubic region and one brown flesh colored bump on the top of my penile shaft neither hurt or itch it doesn't hurt to pee or anything the last person I had sex with was tested and was clean so I couldn't have gotten it from her whay could it be nothing hurts or itches and peeing and ejaculating don't hurt either

Answer
Luke,

It's a sebaceous cyst, which is a hardened and very clogged pore. Likened to acne, but not a normal hair follicle, this is something that I recommend that you leave alone because if it ruptures you could open yourself to infection and it will end up 5x worse-plus you can create a scar. This isn't a disease, so you can rest easy! Let me know if you have follow-up!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice